A&D Joinery Windows are a family run company based in Bolton. With over 30 years experience we’ve installed thousands of replacement windows all over the North West. Our windows are all A+ rated for energy efficiency, making them the perfect choice for your replacement window!
Types and Styles of Replacement Windows
We’re here to help guide you through the process so you can find the perfect window style and design for your windows.
- The most popular replacement window type is uPVC. Chosen for its low maintenance and durability, you can add dual colouring to your windows to suit both your interior and exterior design. It’s versatility means that uPVC will suit most homes!
- Perfect for the traditional home, timber frames add character to your home and can be painted whenever you please to suit your changing style and decor. Made from sustainably sourced timber, these windows can help add value to your home.
- Aluminium frames the most environmentally friendly window frames, boasting high energy saving rate and low maintenance. Their durability means they’re perfect for even the busiest household!
Cheapest way to replace
- The cheapest way to replace your windows is to install them yourself. However, this comes with many risk factors from damaging your windows and home to risk of injury to yourself if you are not a professional.
- Don’t cut corners on your installation and guarantee your own safety along with your windows with our specialist A&D fitters who are fully qualified in Fenestration Installation.
- Whilst all windows are priced on varying factors, we offer a competitive rate for production and installation.
All our joinery is FENSA Registered, produced to the highest standard and industry regulations.
- We also offer A & C Window Energy Rating windows to increase the energy efficiency of your home, helping the environment and your heating bills!
- All our windows are rated A+ for energy efficiency!
- Looking for the most energy saving replacement window? We recommend our aluminium frames as they rank higher in thermal efficiency than timber and uPVC.
Window pricing varies depending on the style, design and material you’re looking for. All our prices are inclusive of installation by our Fenestration Qualified installers and we can help measure your windows so you don’t have to! As prices varying there are a few things to consider in your cost:
- Window material type (eg uPVC, Timber, Aluminium)
- Size of the window frame
- The type of glazing you want
- Is installation included?
- How many windows are being replaced
- Style of the window frame (eg any finishing touches and colours)
Why Can’t I See A Standard Cost
On top of styles, colours and materials used for you windows, you will need to factor in any potential problems within the price of your window
- Are you using an official FENSA regulated installer?
- Angles of frames due to building shifts
- Opening style of your window
- Are all the windows going to be standard size?
- Is measuring included?
Are you looking to replace your windows? Fill out our form for a no obligation free quote. If you want to discuss your options and how to customise your joinery to your home, give our friendly team a call on 01942 814501